Tuesday, September 21, 2010

showering is overrated.

Our hot water is off for some reason... so I guess I have time to make a little bloggy post.

This weekend turned out way better than expected... I had a really good time while Brook was gone. Saturday, my friend and I got day passes at this amazing pool..




at Hotel Nikpolis. It was so nice relaxing and reading by the pool all day. Then that night we went to dinner with the Coach's wife and daughter, who are both so sweet... I love them. We went to one of their favorite restaurants with some amazing Greek and Turkish food. We all ate way too much. Way, way too much. Like, really uncomfortably full. We needed to kind of walk it off so we drove downtown and walked along the sea to a bar where we had some drinks. On Sunday they invited us to their house for coffee, cards and another incredible homemade lunch (probably my favorite meal I have had here so far), it was a really nice day. Brook got home around 1:30 am. I was so happy to have him back even though I had a great weekend... missed him too much.

Last night I made some reallllllly good steak and potato tacos with avacado salsa from a good recipe I found here the only difference was that I used steak instead of ground beef. I really recommend trying these...loved them.




messy pictures but you get the idea.

I had to put a raincheck on my trip to Brussels because Brook's trip to Bulgaria got canceled and he has a home game instead. Don't worry though James you'll see me soooon enough!

9 days until I get some real sushi in my belly. Hallelujah. Also here is a link to Brook's Blog if you wanna check out his updates. :)

ciao

2 comments:

  1. I suggest the steak and potato tacos as well. Sooooooo gooooooooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holla seester ;) looks yummy! I have a great fish taco receipe for you... Super yummy and I don't usually like fish! I made them on Tuesday for Loren and he loved them too!!! (;

    ReplyDelete

holler at me.