Tuesday, October 5, 2010

best weekend.

We had such an amazing time at home for Pete and Annie's wedding.

The wedding was one of the most fun I have ever been to. I couldn't help but tear up a bit at the ceremony... It's just so obvious how much Pete and Annie love each other. I know they are going to be so so happy. We forgot to take pictures but luckily they had a photo booth for us to hog all night ;)

I tried to scan them before we ran out the door to catch our flight yesterday.... not my best work but here are a few.



magstone <3



The rehearsal dinner was such a blast... We had dinner at The Dock in Newport, right on the harbor. Annie looked so beautiful and we all had so much fun.


The SC band showed up on a boat and came into the restaurant to play some songs. I thought it was pretty awesome and I'm not even a Trojan.

Pete took really good care of Annie's Barbie cake for her....ie. let everyone molest it.

guess who... "I'd know that chin anywhere"- Mason.



handsome dudes.

Such a great night.








Love them and am so happy we got to celebrate with them!









No comments:

Post a Comment

holler at me.